for Vashon Dental
Your health and safety are always at the top of our concern.
With the continued concerns of COVID-19 around the world, we wanted to take a moment to assure you that we take all necessary precautions. Our goal is to ensure that when you trust us to enter Vashon Dental, you can feel confident that this is a safe environment for you and your family. Rest assured that our standards for cleaning and disinfecting have always been very thorough.
These actions include:
- Reducing as much contact as possible with patients
- Hand sanitizer readily available
- Personnel are equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE)
- All dental rooms and equipment will continue to be sterilized to CDC and state guidelines
- Sick employees or patients are asked to stay home until symptoms reside
As state COVID mandates regarding medical facilities have been updated, we no longer require patients and visitors to wear masks.
Since wearing a mask can prevent the spread of many airborne diseases, we welcome mask use if you feel it is appropriate for you and we will continue to wear masks and exercise stringent infection control protocol.
We here at Vashon Dental respect our community health standards and will continue to implement CDC and state recommended guidelines to ensure the safety and protection of our patients. If you have any questions about how our infection control, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.